Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friendship Qoutes Texts Messages 18

If i write your name on a tree I'll put
a CIRCLE around your name, not a heart,
because a heart can be broken but a circle NEVER ends.
friends forvever.


________________________________________________

Friends are like puzzles; if one gives away that special piece, it
can nver b whole agen. friends 4ever.


_________________________________________________

I'll reach for your hand in the heat of summer, but if my short
life can't reach the dawn of spring
I promise, in heaven, I'll reach you with my wings.

__________________________________________________

We nver had time to have long talks. We nver had the chance to
have a few laughs but even though our world's don't meet, always remember
that i'll always be the same person you knew.

___________________________________________________

I've made many stupid mistakes in my life
but something i did righ was to have you as my friend...
and i don't want to make mistake of losing you.

____________________________________________________


The essence f FRIENDSHIP is not the smile and gestures we give but
a feeling when you discover that someone believes in you and willing
to trust you.

____________________________________________________


A friend is someone who understands your past,
believes in your future and accepts you today
just the way you are.


_____________________________________________________


My voice is so soft for you to hear my actions
are too weak for you o see. But if you would listen
carefully, you'll hear the sound of my heart that says from
now ti'll forever, I'll always be here.

______________________________________________________

No comments: