Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friendship Qoutes Texts Messages 17

Some friends are worth to be thrown.
Some are good to keep
Some are treasured forever and i think you desereve
to be thrown..in my TREASURE BOX for keeps. forever


________________________________________________

Special friends see heart to heart even when
they don't see eye to eye." You're the one I won'
forget. And if i die before you do,
I'll go to heaven and wait you.

_________________________________________________


The strongest friedships have been formed in shared
misery, as iron is strongly combined by the fiercest flame.

_________________________________________________


Friendship is a deep word with deep responsibilty;
I don't just treasure friends; i value them as i value life...
So when i say you're my friend, its as good as
sayin' "you're my life."

___________________________________________________

You might not need me now...not tomorrow....
maybe not ever, but if even just an instance you feel
alone,remember that during that moment..i'm just here.

___________________________________________________

No comments: