Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friendship Qoutes Texts Messages 16

Its difficult to find a FRIEND like you.
It's like opening a hundred shells under the sea
to find one pearl but finding you makes the dive worthwhile.


_______________________________________________


It doesn't take seeing someone to know and feel that they
are there. You don't have to see me to know that i'm here.
you just have to trust that i'll be there' when you need me.

________________________________________________

If you need a shoulder to cry on call on me and i'll be there
but still I don't wanna see you cry coz every drop of your tear
is evry wound in my heart.

_________________________________________________


CIRCLE means forever, no beginning and no end.
Let our "friendship" be not just an endless line
but a CIRCLE that goes on and on "FOREVER".

__________________________________________________


Nobody teaches a FISH to swim...
a BIRD to fly..a TREE to grow...
and nobody teaches me to remember you..I just do..

__________________________________________________

No comments: