Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Quotes Text Messages 230

“Mathematics may not teach us how to add love or how to subtract hate.
But it gives us every reason to hope that every problem has a solution.”



___________________________________________



I never dream for having a PERFECT BOY.
I just dream for a STICK TO ONE that will be contented and will never flirts with someone, while he is mine.
And that HE will always say to GIRLS:
“SORRY, I’M SAVER’S PROPERTY”


____________________________________________




“A boy and a girl can never be just friends forever.”

“Friendship is the start for what you call love.”

“Proposing to a boy or a girl for friendship is nothing but indirectly saying, ‘I like you’.”


_____________________________________________



“I’ll never lose hope on the person I have chosen to love.
If he would be the reason why my heart aches, who cares?
He would still be the reason why my heart beats anyway.”

___________________________________________

“The awkward moment wherein you’re gonna text yourself on the phone just to see if you receive text messages on time from someone just because he didn’t get to reply for a long time.”


______________________________________________



“I wish people would be honest and say:
‘Hey I’m coming into your life but I have no intentions of staying long, so don’t get too attached.”


_______________________________________________



Best relationship?
It’s when you both know you have feelings for each other, yet you stay friends… sweet friends.”

_______________________________________________


Someone asked me,
“Why do you keep sending group messages?”
Then I answered’
“It is because I don’t want to forgotten even if they don’t care.”



___________________________________________________


“There are times when I just want to be alone, not because I want to be away from the world. It’s just that I miss my self.”

_____________________________________________________



“I’d like to say something.
It’s not as humble as ‘sorry’.
Or not as sweet as ‘I love you’.
All I want to say is thank for being one of my smiles.”


_______________________________________________________

No comments: