Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love Quotes Text Messages 226

What are 143?
I Love you?
-NO!
I hate you?
-NO!
I like you?
-NO!
I need you?
-NO!
143 mean One hundred forty three.


___________________________________


“Love is like a marketing process in a business.
You’re the salesperson and the one you’ll love is the customer.
You have to identify their needs and want in order to create customer value and satisfaction.
In short, you have to make them feel their values because if you don’t they’ll leave.”


__________________________________


“No, I’m not single. I am a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future.”

__________________________________



“The more boys I meet, the more I realize that it’s only him who I want to be with.”



__________________________________


“It feels good not being committed into a relationship.
No crying moments.
No mind bugging quarrels.
No partner to think about.
But it feels better when you have someone take care of you, thinking about you, honestly, sweetly, faithfully and securely loving you.”


____________________________________

No comments: