Friday, December 30, 2011

Love Quotes Text Messages 225

“I’m proud of myself because I was given a chance to meet a person like you.
Whatever happens I always treasure you because I know I’ll never had another you in
my life”


________________________________________________


“What is the highest thing in the world?
Not the buildings, not the airplanes and not the sky.
But it is simply your pride.”


________________________________________________


“If I had never met him, I wouldn’t like him.
If I didn’t like him, I wouldn’t love him.
If I didn’t love him, I wouldn’t miss him.”



_________________________________________________

“Some boys think of girls just like books…
If the cover doesn’t catch there eyes, they wont ever bother to read what’s inside.”



___________________________________________________


“I don’t care if you don’t like me. The question is…
DO I LIKE YOU TOO?”


____________________________________________________


“I never wished for a perfect partner.
I never expected for an amazing romance.
All I wanted is someone who can bring back the love that I gave…
Someone who I can call ‘mine’.”


______________________________________________________


“Making me happy doesn’t require a lot of effort.
Actually, your presence is just enough.”



________________________________________________________


“Sometimes, it’s harder to say no when you really mean yes.
It’s hard to close your eyes when you really want to see.
It’s hard to forget if you really can’t.
But the hardest thing to do is to let go, when you want to stay.”



__________________________________________________________


“It’s easy to play with love.
It’s easy to hurt the feelings of others.
It’s easy to let cry the person who really cares for you.
But it’s not easy to find a person who will truly love you right?”


____________________________________________________________

No comments: