Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love Quotes Text Messages 222

“Should I remove my brain, so I can stop of thinking of you or should I remove my heart, so I can stop loving you?”


_________________________________________________

“You’re the reason why I became stronger but still you’re my weakness.”



_________________________________________________

“I miss you not just because I just miss you, but because you’ve taught me how to feel emptiness when you’re not here.”

_________________________________________________


evry 10 yrs ladies change their attitude.

in 1970,ladies say dis 2 da boys: 'Love me, but don't touch me"

1980: "touch me, but don't kiss me"

1990: "kiss me, but don't do anything more"

2000: "do evrything , but don't tel any1"

2010: " do evrything, otherwise i will tell evry1 dat u can't do anything"

2011: "shut up! & kiss me, but don't u dare fall in love w/ me"

________________________________________________________

No comments: