Monday, September 26, 2011

Friendship Quotes Text Messages 75

“Friendship is a choice and we want them to know that building one with them is our choice.”



_________________________________________





“Who said that pain always hurt?
I always love the pain in my stomach when my TRUE FRIENDS makes me laugh hard.”



___________________________________________




“You can’t tap your back for a job well done.
You can’t hug yourself for comfort.
And you can’t cry on your shoulders when tears fall, those are the reasons why you have FRIENDS in your life…to let them do those things that you can’t do for yourself.”


_____________________________________________




“Sometimes, we admit that will never be a good friend to them or even give them a perfect care but there is only one thing we can promise to be one of their friends forever…”


____________________________________________





“Friendship is a choice and we want them to know that building one with them is our choice.
It’s our wish to make them happy all the time in my own little ways…”


______________________________________________




“The most touching line said by a best friend:
“When I die, don’t come near my body. It is because my hand may not be able to wipe your tears.”



_______________________________________________

No comments: