Monday, May 23, 2011

Jokes Quotes Text Messages 52

NOSE BLEEDER:



a couple had 3 kids named
SOMEBODY, NOBODY and CRAZY
NOBODY was the favorite,
SOMEBODY was jealous.
so he killed NOBODY.
CRAZY saw what hapend, he called, he called the cops and sed :
" hello police, SOMEBODY killed NOBODY "
da poloice asked,
" are you crazy? "

he said:

" yes im crazy " ??

____________________________________________

A Woman has only 2 choices in LIFE:

(1) To be SINGLE and look for a husband every DAY..
or
(2) To get MARRIED and look for her husband every NIGHT..

;]


_____________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Funny, I sent that to alot of my friends back home, along with my favorite SMILEY SHACK pictures!

Anonymous said...

JOKES LIKE THIS IS WHY I LUV THIS SITE. I SENT THAT TO MY SISTER IN MANILLA, WITH A SMILEY FROM SMILEY SHACK OF COURSE!