Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love Qoutes texts Messages 26

Love is beyond questions,
Love is one's self. If you're truly in love, you want the person
you love to be happy without expecting anything return.

_________________________________________________

Last night i had a dream about you
when i wake up i was hugging my pillow;
but what i really want is that one day I'd dream of my pillow
then wake up hugging you.


_________________________________________________

When somebody offers you love,
don't take it if you're not sure you can give it back
twice as much. You must not play with love for when it plays with you,
the pain will be thrice as much.

__________________________________________________


After all the hurts that i had encountered, I thought LOVE
was no longer in me, but as i have YOU
i found out that i still have that the same LOVE as what i really had.

____________________________________________________

Tym wil com wen u will no longer see me, or hear from,
u may no longer knw me or wish 2c me, bt rmmber
dt ur always wid me wnevr im no longr wid u...


_____________________________________________________

I'll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I'll reach for your hand in
the heat of summer, but if my short life can't reach the dawn of spring
I promise, inheaven I'll reach you wid my wings.


______________________________________________________

der wer tyms i tryd 2 4get u, bt sad 2 say i cant. bcoz d more
i try 2, d mor it made me mis u. now, tel me hw can i make
u miss me d way i miss you.


_______________________________________________________

No comments: