Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Inspirational Quotes Text Messages 29

The art of being happy lies in the power
of finding happiness in ordinary things...
Life doesn't force us to be the best, it only
asks us to try!...good mawnin!...


___________________________________________________


Wid God we can take d choice & be content, tke d tension & be
calm, take d hurts & be brave, take d obstacles & build FAITH.
God bless u always...


___________________________________________________


A nice story to reflect on: A man xperienced being robbed
by thieves...In his diary, he wrote: "Let me be thankful
first, becoz they took my purse not my life; second, although
they took my all, it was not much especially my faith; and
third, becoz it was I who was robbed, not I who robbed."
Let us see God's purpose behind every trial and the good
things behind the worst situations...


_________________________________________________


Mama Mary called me 2day & asked who needs 2 b blessed
I gave Her ur #, f u love Her send ds to 10 people & in 5 min.
something gud will happen...Pls sacrifice...


_________________________________________________

No comments: