Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Love Quotes Text Messages 238

"Love is perfect. It is not a fairytale or storybook,
and it does always coome easy, because we are the who
makes love to be difficult. Love is overcoming obstacles,
facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and
never letting go. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing
that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it
because you did it, together."


____________________________________________________

"I might to be someone's the first choice, but I m a great choice.
 I may not be rich, but I am valuable.
 I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good
at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've
done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today.
 I may not be perfect, but I don't need to be.
 Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away."

____________________________________________________

"RESPECT AND TRUST.
The two easiest things in life for someone to lose
and the hardest things to get back."

____________________________________________________

No comments: