Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inspirational Quotes Text Messages 187


The road to everlasting life is not straight.
There is a curve called temptations, a loop called confusion, 
speed bumps called materialism, red lights called wrong peers.
You will have flats called temptations. But if you have a spare 
called determination, an engine called good news, 
an insurance called faith…So be faithful…

______________________________________________________

“My heart is lifted up for the LORD; in the LORD 
my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, 
for I delight in your deliverance. There is no one holy like 
the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no rock 
like our GOD.” [1 Samuel 2:1-2]

______________________________________________________

Maturity is not when we speaking big things.
It is when we start understanding small things.

______________________________________________________

No comments: