Monday, March 5, 2012

Love Quotes Text Messages 232

“Fixing someone broken heart, is much like treating a sickness…no matter how hard you try if you’re not the right medicine, you can never cure the pain.”

________________________________________________________

“It’s hard really have to hold on to the feelings that you always have.
-To move-on on your own with an empty heart.
-To smile even if deep inside you are in pain.
-To let go of the person you wanted to be forever.
-To accept the reality that you are never meant to be.”



________________________________________________________


“The simplest way to deal with love is to let your heart free to feel what wants to feel is.”

________________________________________________________

“It’s not the presence of someone that gives life a beautiful meaning…
It’s the way someone touches your heart that gives you a better view of life.”

_________________________________________________________

“I may never be good enough for everybody.
But I’ll always be the best for someone who’s contented to have me.”


__________________________________________________________


“Falling in love with him was never in my plan, until one day, I woke up loving him for the rest of my life…”


___________________________________________________________

“Holding her hand in public is another way of saying you’re proud of her.”


___________________________________________________________




“I want a kind of guy who would laugh at me when I fall, but help me up and whisper, “Its okay, I still love you.”.”


________________________________________________________________

“It’s better to just quietly miss someone rather than to let them know and get no response.”

_________________________________________________________________


FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN LOVE:
It’s not all about the good times but also on how you face the bad times together, stay in
love and take care of each other.
STILL IN LOVE WITH AN EX:
If there’s still a chance and it’s worth fighting for, set aside your pride and make a
move. If there’s someone involve, move on….
IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP:
Trust each other, believe in the relationship that you have and keep the
communication…
CONFUSED:
Happiness is the answer. Just do whatever makes you happy.
SINGLE:
Don’t rush thing. You’ll find it soon.


__________________________________________________________________




“Somehow you get mad at yourself by failing so bad. Maybe love is like no matter how smart you are, your heart makes you dumb.”

__________________________________________________________________

What is stupidity?
It is when you still communicating the person you need to forget.

__________________________________________________________________


“I don’t really need too many reasons to be happy…as long as I see you smiling at me which that am more than enough.”

_________________________________________________________________



Do you know what bad trip means to me is?
It’s when I see my phone receiving so many text messages and yet I can’t find your name.”

___________________________________________________________________

“I hate promises, because it makes me worth for nothing.
I hate goodbyes, because it’s really are forever.
I hate endings, because it’s bringing a lot of pains.
And I hate my self because I’m falling for someone who never appreciated my
feelings.”
_____________________________________________________________________

“If every beat of my heart is caused by the people who is important to me…
I just want to say thank you.”

______________________________________________________________________

“Hurt feelings can cause by every word and from the things that we can see which are negative for us…”

_____________________________________________________________________

No comments: