Friday, March 2, 2012

Love Quotes Text Messages 231

“When you told me that you are IN LOVE with me, YOU’RE TOO LATE!
It is because I was already IN LOVE WITH YOU.”


_______________________________________________

“You may sometimes wonder why I keep forwarding messages to us. Let me enlighten you. We are all very busy, but still want to keep in touch; we have nothing to say, but still want to stay connected; we have something to say, but don’t know what and how to say it; I want to let you know that you’re remembered, important, loved and missed… so the next time you get a message from me, don’t think of it as just another forwarded text. But rather ‘I have thought of you’.”

______________________________________________



Boy: You know you’re like the sun fro two reasons.
Girl: What?
Boy: First, you brighten up my day. Second, you’re hot!
Girl: How sweet! You’re like the moon na!
Boy: Why?
Girl: I wanna see you tonight!


________________________________________________




“It’s so hard to be stranded by a love story.
Especially when you are currently feeling the near end but the story isn’t ending.
It’s much confusing if:
Today he loves you…
Tomorrow, he doesn’t care.
Tonight, you’re special.
The next day, you’re nothing.”


_______________________________________________



“If you asked me how many times you entered in my mind?
I’d be lying if I say ‘many times’.
Because you entered only once and since then, you never come out.”


_________________________________________________

No comments: