Monday, March 5, 2012

Friendship Quotes Text Messages 91

“When I walk alone, I wish I could reach the end of the road soon.
But, when a FRIEND walks with me, I wish the road never ends.”


______________________________________________________



How do you know if you have real friend?
“It does when you are very late but as you enter a room full of people, you find a set receive for you…”


_____________________________________________________



“In life, you’ll find a special person who changes your life just by being a part of it, who makes you laugh until you can’t stop and who makes you believe that they really is good in the world.
They are called friends…”


_______________________________________________________


Do you know how important my friends are?
They’re like my parents.
Sometimes, I hate them, but I care for them.
Sometimes, they’re restricting me.
But I had no choice but to listen to them.
Wanna know why?
It is because like parents, they want nothing but the best for me.
Difference is: ‘Parents guide us but friends they journey with us.’

______________________________________________________


“If you’re friend was ignoring you…
There’s a deep reason why they do that…
So it’s better to give them space and make them realize what friendship without a true friend is.”


______________________________________________________

No comments: