Thursday, November 24, 2011

Inspirational Quotes Text Messages 219

God’s phone number:
Jeremiah 33:3
“Call unto me and I will answer you.”


__________________________________________



“GOD has made life so good that even if we don’t enumerate all that we need everyday, we realize that HE continues to give what’s best for us.”

________________________________________



It is sweet to feel God’s warm embrace.
As he softly, yet reassuringly says:
“I am with you each moment in all the days of your life.”



_________________________________________


“I am weak but my God is strong…
I don’t have all but I have Him.
Though I’m tired, I know He’s not tired of loving me.
And that’s enough inspiration for me to face each day.
Because I’m just someone imperfect…but love by a perfect GOD…”


________________________________________


“LADIES:
If a man is not committed to GOD, what made you think that he will be committed to you?”


_______________________________________


“You learn to forgive because you also have shortcoming and imperfections.
You learn to forgive because life is too short to be bitter and angry.
Lastly, you learn to forgive because it is the only way to move forward.”


_______________________________________


“In life many things happened unexpectedly. No matter how we plan and arrange our life in order, its still God’s plan that prevails in the end. We must learn to be flexible, accept the things that we can’t change. It may not be easy, but hardships deserve great rewards from God…”

________________________________________

“Appreciate life even if it gives you greatest heartache because after your greatest fall, a new you will be formed, stronger than before.”

_________________________________________

“There is no distance in God’s heart…
Why?
It is because HE always wanted that our love with HIM will everlasting stay in our heart…
..God’s love is holy…
So open your heart to welcome HIS everlasting love…
Never let you heart as dirty as rug. Make it sure that our heart is always clean…”


____________________________________________



“The words of God make me strong even if I had encountered trial in my life…
And those trials make my faith strong into God…
Every time I cried, God comfort me and he show me how His love work into my life…
God never make me feel alone…
He is always there keeping His promise into my heart…”

“God is near to come… Have you not notice the world?”


____________________________________________


“Worry is a total waste of time.
It doesn’t change anything; all it does is mess up your mind and steal your happiness.”

_____________________________________________

“In science class, the teacher asked his students to give an example of things which are countless.
One student answered water.
Another one answered sand.
The other one answered air.
The teacher noticed that everybody participating except for one.
She called his attention and asked the same question.
The student stood up and answered, ‘blessings…’.”


__________________________________________


Thought for the whole life:
“Treat everyone with love, even those who are rude to you, not because they are not nice, but because you are nice.”

__________________________________________

“You can’t see the true feelings of a smart girl if she doesn’t know you well…
You just see it if she knows you more, more than you know your self…”

__________________________________________

“A lot of people end up unhappy because they make permanent decision on temporary emotions.”

___________________________________________

No comments: