Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friendship Quotes Text Messages 82

“You became a part of my life, it’s been a beautiful story of two friends with different life style but bonded by destiny even the time I get old, I’ll cherish the moment we became friends.”

_______________________________________________

“It’s amazing when strangers become friends, but it sad when friends become strangers.”

_______________________________________________

I never want to lose you as a friend. I met you as a stranger, now I have you as a friend.
I hope we meet in our next walk of life where friendship never ends.



_____________________________________________


I may not be the most important person in your life; I just hope that when you hear my name you smile and say, “That’s my friend…”

___________________________________________



“Friendship doesn’t die, just because of distance. So even if you’re not here. I hope you know I’m keeping you with me in my heart because you will always be ‘a friend of mine’ even thru the miles.”

__________________________________________

No comments: