Sunday, September 25, 2011

Love Quotes Text Messages 203

boy; i want to be a super'hero guess my name?

girl: iron man? ahmmf super man?

boy: (smiled?) your man..

:)



______________________________________



I wish that every HEARTACHE would be a LESSON.
And I hope that EX-PARTNERS are like professors who will say,
“Any question before we move on?”



_______________________________________




A Psychology teacher asked one of his students:
“What did you have that have not in you?”
But the student wisely answered:
“I have my love but his not here in me.”



________________________________________



“Sometimes, we’re just pretend to be okay just to show to everyone that we’re alright…
But they didn’t know that every smile I put on my lips is equivalent of endless tears in my heart…”


__________________________________________



“Sometimes, we hate being bored.
Because it gives us a lot of time to think about the person we miss.”


____________________________________________

No comments: