Sunday, September 11, 2011

Love Quotes Text Messages 199

“Don’t set the alarm clock if you’re not willing to wake up,
same thing with LOVE, never make somebody fall for you if later your just gonna ignore her or him…”



___________________________________




“Love is when it is far from perfect, yet you never wanted to change it, and would still choose it over any perfection in this world…and definitely, the one that makes you say,
“This may be imperfect but this is just exactly where I want to be.”.”

___________________________________



“I’m jealous of the people who get to see and be with you everyday…”


___________________________________



“I’m not supposed to love you.
I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.
I’m not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do.
I’m sorry I can’t help myself because I’m in love with you…”



___________________________________


“If I die tomorrow I’ll spent 23 hours with you.
Then, you will ask me,
“How about the one hour?”
I’ll spend that first hour searching for someone who will take care of you like the way I do.”


____________________________________


“The longer I stay single, the longer I serve as a public temptation and a threat to someone’s relationship.”

___________________________________


“No matter how fed up and carried away you are in a fight, never, ever suggest
a BREAKUP.”


___________________________________



“There are times I want to tell the world how much I love someone…
But it’s too late, the world already know how much he loves someone else too.”



______________________________________


“It’s not true that when you are single, you’re already from pain.
Actually, it’s more painful because being single, while loving somebody who ignores your feelings is an endless torture.”


_______________________________________





“I was hurt by someone who told me that he really loves me,
But left me hanging and no matter how much I love him I just find myself saying:
“I love him, but I’m tired of hoping…”.”


________________________________________

No comments: