Sunday, September 11, 2011

Inspirational Quotes Text Messages 195

“It’s very easy to be nice at those people you like.
But being nice at those you hate? That’s a talent.”


________________________________________



When it rains, all birds fly for shelter…
But the eagle alone avoids rain by flying above clouds.
Remember:
“Problems are common to all but the attitudes make the difference.”



_________________________________________




“We may always look okay, but we also get tired.
It is tired that sometimes we have to give up something.
It may be a sad decision but it’s the only way to grow up and continue life…”


_________________________________________



“Life is not about destination.
It’s about the journey of being the best person you can be, and being there to make people happy, and give a helping hand…
It’s about the little things we do along the way that makes the journey of other people more memorable…”


__________________________________________



“If you learn to let go and you can’t find happiness, maybe you forgot one thing, to learn to free yourself…”

__________________________________________



“If someday I’ll be gone and destiny wouldn’t make me stay, words left unspoken and actions never expressed. But you know what?
I’ll never forget how you once shared your time with me.”


___________________________________________




“We get hurt the moment we start to care. And they start to care the moment they realized we’re hurt…”


____________________________________________




“I’m a quitter but doesn’t mean I’m a loser, every time I quit, doesn’t mean I’m giving up, it only means that I have to let go of what I think is enough…”

___________________________________________


“If things are meant to be they are surely happen…”

____________________________________________


“I had love you before you know ME..
I tried to get your attention but you we’re so busy…
I wanted to give you all to make you mine.
I prove my love when I gave you My Life…”
From: LORD JESUS CHRIST…



_____________________________________________



“If you want changes in your life, you must be willing to sacrifice the old for the new…
You should know someone else, be somewhere else and do something else…”


______________________________________________



“Trials in life are like washing machines.
Its twist us, spin us and knock us around but in the end we come out cleaner brighter and better than before.”


______________________________________________



“Sometimes, I forget to thank the people who make my life happy in their own simple ways. Sometimes, I fail to tell them how much I appreciate them for being a part of my life. Today is just an ordinary day, nothing really special…but THANKS for being around…”

______________________________________________

No comments: