Monday, December 13, 2010

Inspirational Quotes Text Message 124

Let the lord fight your battles, deal with your problems & direct your decisions…

When you have done your best, trust the lord to do the rest

________________________________________



I rcvd s txt from a friend. I am 4warding 8 to u bcoz I blive dat u will pass 8 on. Bt f u r busy, I’ll understand. 38 seconds prayer: Lord, thank u for this great day I love and need you to come into my heart. Do bless me, my family, my home, my work and my friends. With you all things are possible. In jesus Christ name, Amen. Pls pass ds 2 8 pipol xcept me. Sumthng gud will cme 2 u 2mrow.

________________________________________


Be with people who knows your worth.

You don’t need too many people to be happy.

Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.


__________________________________________

1 comment:

cattleja said...

the baby's mother is chemist and his father is a mathematician dey called the baby IRON59.


What is the real name of the baby??