Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love Qoutes Text Messages 127

A broken-hearted said:

“I was the one who loved u most, but between us u lost more..
For someday I can love someone d way I luvd u, but u will never
B luvd agen d way dat I did..

D hartbreaker said:

“I may not fine sum1 dat will luv me as much as u do but I can
Assure u..i will luv sum1 da way u wish me to love u”.

Hu s d loser u think???


__________________________________________________________________

they say:
one reason why a person starts
to take you for granted its becoz
you're starting to give too much...

__________________________________________________________________

one of the best advice i got
when i was broken hearted
"it doesn't have to hurt
unless you want it too"

__________________________________________________________________




No comments: