Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love Quotes Text Messages 121

Me and Him
I'm loud, he's silent
I'm paranoid, he's sure
I talk, he thinks
I hate math, he loves math
I splurge, he saves
I nag, he listens
I cry, he consoles
I'm emotional, he's rational
We could be the north pole
and south pole. It's a wonder
how we get along so well but
we understand, we compliment,
we love. I now see why opposite
attracts more than what
chemistry in school ever taught me

___________________________________________

some people are meant to be
meant to fall in love with each other
but not meant to be "TOGETHER"

___________________________________________

words are not 2 important to
show dat you care
atleast you know how to
show it remember Mr. Bean?
he doesn't talk much but he
NEVER LEAVES his teddy
behind...

___________________________________________



No comments: