Monday, March 29, 2010

Friendship Qoutes Text Messages 51

Sometimes u just need to stay away
w. the pipol hum u thot are ur friends..
4 u don't know what these pipol realy thinks
about u wen u r out..

______________________________________________

one sweet thing that a friend can offer..

is to make you laugh..

eventhough you refuse to smile..

_______________________________________________


I DRINK
I FIGHT
I FLIRT
I GO HOME LATE

dis r d things dat make oders hate me..
bt wat dey dnt knw is dat..

-I DRINK wid d pipol i trust hu'l
take care of me wen im drunk,

-I FIGHT wen my luvd ones r hurt & knowin
dat im fytin 4 d ryt thng..

-I FLIRT wid sum1 dat 1 knw only flirts w/ me
& not w/ any1 else..

-en I GO HOME LATE coz i jst dnt wnt any of my frnds goin
home alone..

ONly tru & real friends can understand dis.

_____________________________________________________________