Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jokes Texts Qoutes Messages 8

Girl askd bf:
"if my right leg is ur lunch & my left leg
is ur dinner,w/c would you prefer?"
bf: "I prefer eating between meals..=p"

gf:..ahhhh.....hungry!..hehe

_____________________________________________

love can mke all wrongs goes right..
love can move mountains..
love can add color to your life...
and love surely can remove underwears...aw..hehe!;p

_____________________________________________

girl: heard u wer great at algebra?
boy: well, sort of. why?
girl: can u please..

substitute my 'x'? haha kiat!

______________________________________________

its rili nice to see lovers spending their time together..
but wats nicer is wen i see lovers fighting...
becoz of me. hahaha!

_______________________________________________

No comments: