Sunday, January 20, 2008

Friendship Quotes Text Messages 11

The best FRIENDSHIP doesn't come when u're 2gether
It comes when u're bz & realize that despite bz times,
FRIENDS never stop rmembering. Gud pm!


________________________________________________


my frenz are my medicine
wen im in pain,
my letter wen im far,
my smile wen im sad,
my handkerchief wen i cry,
& my life wen i die....thnx 4 being 1!

_______________________________________________


You'll never know how much you need your friends unless
you look back along the rope and realize how many knots
they have tied to keep you from falling...;-) thanks!


_________________________________________________


I'm gvng u a part of my frndship
not bcoz u dserv 8 but i guess, 8
alrdy blongs 2 u... myt not b enuf,
8 myt b 2 small, but ds little part cud
probably b my ALL...


________________________________________________

No comments: