Friday, November 16, 2007

Love Qoutes Text Messages 12

"when someone really loves you, they will
never hurt you and if they do, you'll see
that in their eyes, they are hurting too!"
- Spiderman -


___________________________________________________


Husband asks beautiful wife: tell me d truth
how many men hv u slept w/?
Wife's rply: I swear I only slept w/u, d rest
of d bastards did not let me sleep....


___________________________________________________


BEFORE MARRIAGE
BOI: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
GURL: Do you want me to leave?
BOI: No! Don't even think about it.
GURL: Do you love me?
BOI: Of course! Ovr n ovr!
GURL: Have u ever cheated on me?
BOI: No! Why are you even askin?
GURL: Will u kiss me?
BOI: Every chance I get!
GURL: Wil u hit me?
BOI: R u crazy? I'm nt that knd of person!
GURL: Can I trust u?
BOI: Yes?
GURL: Darling!
AFTER MARRIAGE...
Simply read from the bottom to top!


___________________________________________________


A boy is so nluv w/ a gurl, so he promise
2 giv her a wedding ring on her b-day, as
d gurl b-day has come, d boy arived 2geder
w/ his gft w/c is a talking doll, but d gurl was
imbarassed w/ d gft, so d gurl throw it, but d
boy run 4 it 2 catch d doll, unxpectedly da boy
waz hit by a car n died! At da tym of d boy's
burial, d gurl was crying n hug the doll nd it
spoke..."PLZ GET D RING ON MY POCKET,
HOPE U LYK IT, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
WILL U MARRY ME?...


__________________________________________________

1 comment:

admin said...

i came through your site though digital point forum, the discussion was about adsense earnings..

i also started a blog about love quotes although I have not updated it lately, its not generating even a dollar for me yet from adsense.


about your adsense earnings i think you need more exposure to your site to get more clicks.

my celebrity blog used to average $20 a day but lasted for only a week.. now its getting lower.