Thursday, October 25, 2007

Inspirational Quotes Text Messages 22

If u cnt have da bst of wat u want,
learn 2 mke da bst of wat u have.
"a vision w/o action is a daydrmng;
an action w/o vision is a nytmare."
happy people r those who dnt have
many things n life,but they knw how
2 mke the bst of the few things they hav.
Good Mawnin! Stay Happy!


_________________________________________________



For whoever exalts himself will be humbled,
and he who humbles himself will be exalted
(Lk 14:7)
Lord grant me the humility to accept the...
things I cannot change in my life,
turn my pride into humble service to Church
and Country that I may be able change the
things I can change...God Bless!...


______________________________________________

Msg:I LOVE YOU JESUS
2lungan mo kami sa mga problma
nmin ipasa mo ito sa 9 ktao ksma ako
mata2ngap mo ang milagro bukas,
wag mong burahin pg dmo pa na4rward.

______________________________________________


There's no point in sacrificing your happiness
when it doesn't conform to what your heart
dictates. As everyone is created uniquely
everyone does get a right to choose where they'd
be happy...if it ensures lifetime happiness, then go for it.
you wouldn't want a miserable life faking the world
w/ smiles....


______________________________________________

No comments: